Monday, December 14, 2009

How to make lips appear less full?

I cosplay a lot....and always as guys. But I have really full lips and tend to just look like a girl wearing guys clothes (which I am....but....). I've been trying diffrent make up techniques, but my lips are really dark and my skin is really pale, so by the time I get my the colour dark enough to cover my lips, it's darker than my natural skin tone and looks really fake. Any tips?How to make lips appear less full?
Blot a concealer to match your skin over your lips :) or else find a light nude lipstick.How to make lips appear less full?
ok wer darker foundation ( to darken your skin for less fuller lips)


then only use chapstick for your lips no lip gloss or lipstick


this will help just a little

No comments:

Post a Comment