Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I get rid of a blood clot on my lips?

a few months ago, we went to the beach for a picnic. We played captain ball using a BASKETBALL!


Eventually, a girl threw the basketball right to my face.


It caused some bleeding on my lips and gums.


Now, there is a blood clot there!


it looks like a mole and so ugly!!


PLEASE HELP ME! I BEG OF YOU!How do I get rid of a blood clot on my lips?
If it's a blood blister, there is no cure but time. The body will eventually resorb the blood and it'll be gone. But if it is external, you should be able just to soak it off, and have a minimal mark remaining. Let me mention, though, that this problem ought not to have lasted more than a week or two, so you might seriously want to consider seeing a doctor about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment