Thursday, December 17, 2009

What do you think is grosser: for someone's spit go in your eye on your lips?

Me and my friend are trying to decide cause I think your eye is grosser, but she thinks your mouth is.What do you think is grosser: for someone's spit go in your eye on your lips?
The eye. The mouth you can more easily wash with mouthwash and have a scotch to kill off the offending germs.What do you think is grosser: for someone's spit go in your eye on your lips?
your lips! ew ! but also depends on the situation if your making out you get spit on your lips all the time. Your eye is just a weird place to get spit, and you can wash your eyes out but lips is just gross, its like spitting in your mouth. Lips it depends on if its like scamming spit or someone literally spits on your lips.
huh???


r u saying lips or mouth???





cuz i think its EYE.


someone spit on my freaking eye before while i was talking to them. -_-


like WTF?!?!? D:%26lt;


i got so pissed


and it was disgusting too. D:


EWEWEWEWEWEWW.
Oh gross! I can handle vomit and poop better then I can spit for some reason! My kids can throw up on me and I have no problem but show me a little spit and I lose it! But I would have to say the mouth would be the worst.
mouth defanitly that would be EXTREMELY GROSS!
ugh, lips deffinately :S
I would be equally pissed if either happened.
considering kissing is usually called swapping spit i would have to go with the eye
lips/mouth...itls like ur eating it..all the germs go into ur mouth but with the eye ur eye naturally cleans it out itself
Mouth. EWWW!
eye. totally. ur so right. btw, nice name. xD
eye!!
well considering when you kiss people there spit goes on your lips i say eye
lips
mouth
mouth
BOTH


mouth .


eye


.


aahhh ew!
lips. i can cry the saliva from my eyes
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment