Monday, December 14, 2009

What can I use for my daughter's very chapped lips? I have tried everything I can think of?

She's only two but she always had chapped lips. I've tried carmex, vaseline, cocoa butter, lip glosses. They still crack. What will prevent them from cracking?What can I use for my daughter's very chapped lips? I have tried everything I can think of?
Is she getting enough water? Dry lips can be a sign of lack water in the body. I know she is just 2, but maybe add more water into her diet.What can I use for my daughter's very chapped lips? I have tried everything I can think of?
burt's bees! the original one =]
This might sound silly but it works trust me


I had a photo shoot the other day any my lips were quiet chapped and someone who does my make-up uses a tooth brush adn rubed it acros my lips and it comes off, you have to do it hard and it can hurt but it will come off, the person who did it had watched it on a make-up tv programme
carmex is the best thing i have found, works great for me.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment