Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have really dry lips no matter what I use, what advice can anyone give me?

I have used carmex, and any other chapstick's/lipglosses I can find, but it just takes it all in, and withen 20 minutes my lips are dry again. Please help!I have really dry lips no matter what I use, what advice can anyone give me?
maybe try exfoliating them.


you can do this by putting some petroleum jelly or chapstick on your lips and then rubbing a wet washcloth across them. it'll remove the dead skin cells from your lips.


when you're done, make sure to reapply the chapstick, and you should be good to go!I have really dry lips no matter what I use, what advice can anyone give me?
Get some of the lip balm from LA Minerals. It works better than any balm I've ever used. Not all waxy feeling like carmex, has lotsa good ingredients. My lips stay moist for HOURS with it on.





OK..here's the ingredients they listfor their raspberry cream one:





Ingredients: Carthamus tinctoorius (Safflower) Oil, Apis mellifera (Beeswax), Ricinus communis (Palm Christi) Oil, Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), flavor, mica and Iron Oxide pigment.





costs $3.95


http://laminerals.com/la-lips
Brush your lips with a toothbrush gently every night and morning and every night before you go to sleep put a thick layer of vaseline all over your lips, in the morning there will be hardly any left and just exfoliate them with your toothbrush, then during the day just use whatever chapstick you like.


Hope this helps.
rub with toothbrush gently in morning and at night.


sounds weird, but works.


also, try either burt's bees or blistex.


with blistex, it feels so incredibly soft %26lt;- softest chapstick i've ever used


but for burt's bees, when you put it on you can feel your lips healing. it sounds weird, but if you try it, you'll feel it.


good luck.
try ';soft lips'; chap stick. i put a little on then use my fingernail to scrape the dead skin of(gross i know but if u don't get it off then u'll never have soft lips. then put more on and really cover them with as much as u can. u can even layer some of the good chap sticks on top of each other -blistex, burt's bees, soft lips, carmax- use them all right before u go to bed and u wake up with kissably soft lips!!
i love aquaphor healing ointment for your lips...also alot of my friend who were on or are on accutane use it for their lips (it really dries out your skin but aquaphor works really well for them).





you can buy it at walgreens or cvs and its by the people who make eucerin lotion
Babylotion.





Or maybe you have an allergic reaction to something, and your mouth area is drying up.





It happened to me. ):
try yes to carrots


it work for me =]


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
BURT'S BEES BEESWAX LIPBALM.


Best thing ever.


Try it.


It's...


Amazing.


Get it at Target.


It WILL work.


Also, try putting ice on them.



Vaseline is a very good moisturizer to use on dry/chapped lips

No comments:

Post a Comment