Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have just had some fillers injected in my lips?

and the lines at the sides of my nose down to my mouth,also a little botox on my forehead between my eyes.Has anyone else had this done and were you pleased with the end result after all the bruising and swelling had gone??I have just had some fillers injected in my lips?
yes and no- i had filler in my lips/upper lip n laugh lines- they looked great-not big or fake. i hate the feeling of bein hard-if i kinda pinch it its like a hard worm for 3 months. then i need it again-cleft- its- do u like it so far?I have just had some fillers injected in my lips?
the botox should not have bruised. either your skin too tender or they too rough. iv had mixed reation to botox, excellent between eyes, so so at side. i havnt tried filler yet, which kind did you have?
i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
y would u want a botox 4 tho u should b happy wiv ur body.








zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment