Monday, December 14, 2009

How much and how often you use Vasaline on your lips?

Loads? 4-5 times a day? I have dry lips and i'm thinking of bringing a Vaseline cream for school.,How much and how often you use Vasaline on your lips?
thats what i do. during winter my lips get dry, and just bring something to keep them from drying out. but it on whenver you feel them getting a little chapped. dont globbb it on just but on enough to keep them hydrated cause you can put it on as often as you need.


hope this helps!!How much and how often you use Vasaline on your lips?
I've used it every night before bed every day for about 3 years.


You should get the pocket sized vasaline for school, they're cheap too!
i use it at night, and in the winter, when ever you need it really, when you use it, rub it into your lips, otherwise it just sits there and is a waste of time, however some lipbalms are way better than vaseline, like blitex (i think thats right lol)
I dont always use Vasaline but i use a lipbalm every night before i go to bed and after every meal.


It keeps my lips healthy.


But sometimes its nice to give your lips a break so some nights i leave them.


:)
i only use it when ihave dry lips x
I would say about 3 or 4 times a day. However, I want to let you know that vaseline isn't that great :/ If you have dry lips, it doesn't give them enough moisture, and with winter coming your lips are gonna dry out so much!


I reccomend nivea repair and protection lip balm. I got mine from boots, at about 拢2.50 (which I know is a little expensive for lip balm, but is SO worth it! Better than a 99p vaseline!) So this lip balm is really great. Gives your lips soo much moisture and really prevents them from drying out. You usually only have to apply it once a day, twice at MOST. Very low maintenence!


Hope I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment