Monday, December 14, 2009

Do you let your dog lick you on the lips?

or the face in general? Why or why not? If so have you ever gotten sick from it?Do you let your dog lick you on the lips?
Yes. Don't know why, just do. Not afraid of ';dog germs';.


Never gotten sick as far as I know.


My dogs can't lick their ';butts';. They are too big and not flexiable enough!!!!





Hey, people lick OTHER peoples private areas. Maybe the dogs don't want you to be kissing them on the lips after that!!!!





If people routinely got sick from kissing the dog, there would be a public awareness about it!!!! Like ad campaigns and the like. You see them on subways about HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis......don't you think there would be public service announcements galore!!!!!!!!


Some people are just germa-phobes!!! Probably those of us that let our dog lick their faces have a BETTER immune system than those who don't!!!Do you let your dog lick you on the lips?
i love my dogs to death but nope not my lips .I have heard they have a clean mouth but i see what they do with it and just not going to let them lick lips lol
I try not to let them lick me on the face. But once in a while those sneaky poms will get one in when I least expect it. They are sooo sweet. And No I have never gotten sick from it.
NO! because they may carry bad disises and get you sick and my dog always licks my cats area i know thats weird but plz no
Yes! there mouths are probably cleaner then most people
no and my oldest pit bull love to try it after i eat thinking she can taste some of my food.
Yes I do...I love my dogs and if they want to give me a kiss...I'll be more than happy to take one, regardless if they plant one on my lips or not. ..plus...their mouths are probably cleaner than most of the people I know :)





About getting sick...nope. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone getting herpes, let alone a cold, from sloppy dog kisses!
i let my dog lick me on the lips cause its kinda cute and it shows that he loves me. he he.
Sure, my dogs give me kisses everyday. In return, I give them a kiss also. So far, I haven't got sick from doing it.
I don't let dogs lick my face at all, let alone my lips. I know it's their way of showing affection, but I really just don't like it. I can't say I give it much thought as to where their mouths have been, I'd just rather not have my face covered in dog spit. I prefer not having my hands licked either, but that's harder to control. I'm more for affectionate respect with dogs rather than an all-out kissy affection. Maybe it's the breeds I prefer and the relationships I expect from those breeds.
SURE DO =) that's the way they show affection and it's not going to kill anybody to let their dog lick them.





This is a very interesting read on dog saliva:


http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/AS鈥?/a>
i do. PEOPLE say its gross but i know where his mouth has been. :)
I let my youngest but not my oldest two, i know where their mouths go everday ha ha, normally my cat tray ( dry heave everyone ha ha ha ) My little 'un doesn't do that and because he's so very, very spoilt he rarely washes his own bits, if you know what i mean! He's a good lad, eats mints before a kiss and is so very involved in it all it makes me laugh out loud ha ha ha. My little romeo ha ha ha. I've never been ill through it but caught glandular fever from a human kiss!!! He'd get offended anyway if i didn't let him kiss me the way he wants to, bless him and he doesn't really lick my lips, he licks the bottom of my nose but it looks as if he's licking my lips to death ha ha ha. Besides, i love the smell of his sweet breath so there!
absolutely not... i KNOW where their mouths have been and i don't want them anywhere near my face.
Of course I do!!! If I got a penny for every dog smooch on the face I got during the day, I would be retired!!!





My dogs (Saint Bernard and Newfoundland) kiss me all the time on the face (lips and all!) and would not have it any other way! Can you just picture the drool?? :)





I have NEVER got sick from any dog I have stole a kiss from.
Of course! cause i love them so much, and would feel bad if they werent allowed to kiss my face, because i kiss the side of my dogs faces, so why not let them kiss mine?


Mine got clean mouths as far as i know.. They lick there bums and all.. but they drink water and eat their crunchies, and they are known to have the cleanest mouths so why not?


And no Ive never gotten sick from it!
suuuuuure dude wateva u want. i don't think any one really cares.
Sometimes, My dog knows that that I don't like her to lick my face but my fiance` encourages her to and he lets her and anyother dog to lick his entire face. It is her way of showing us love so we don't discourage it.
Hail naw, that's nasty, they lick their private areas, sniff poop, eat off the ground ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww unsanitary.
remember they lick themselves clean, along with all their 'unmentionable' parts. they also lick other animals, crap off the floor, and anything nasty in between. so , no, thats gross.
no!! beacuse it is not somthing i would do and also you COULD get sick! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment