Monday, December 14, 2009

Why my hampster lick lips when I walk in the room, he possessed or someting?

I scared of him, ever since I sever his corpus collosim to fix autism his red beady eyes always watch me.. I think he up to bad tings...Why my hampster lick lips when I walk in the room, he possessed or someting?
In this experiment, Professor Pavlov will dangle a woman in front of our subject, ring a bell, and gage his reaction...Why my hampster lick lips when I walk in the room, he possessed or someting?
You meddled. Hamsters don't like to be meddled with. And now he's going to kill you with his brain.





And this, children, is why we don't perform experimental brain surgeries. Any questions?
cuz your soooo sexy!
Okay I am getting nervous here,





TD took my first answer although not word for word, which would have been really scary.


Then Tyler's answer floored me because I was going to post that as well.


Either we are spending too much time together, or they are me and I am them. Aaaaaccck!


If I go back and find Loose Change has posted this same answer I will have to go lay down.
I think he needs another brain surgery! hee-hee...
Is he, by any chance, from the Indian Burial Ground Pet Store from South Park?
r u sure its not a squirrel


theyre evil


so is the burger king man!
Oh he is... he is.
He just knows your going to feed him.
Lets dance.








http://www.hampsterdance.com/classorig.h鈥?/a>
Has he been smokin yer stash?
When is it that people starting putting a P in the word Hamster? HAMSTER... HAMSTER... HAMSTER!! Nooooo P!
umm i dont know what your asking...but your scaring me too.


im with the hamster
um...ok then....and btw....do hamsters have lips?
I think he wants to EAT YOU!





Or he is just hungry and wants a stick or something to chew on.





;-)
May I suggest you attend AA meetings? You are starting to worry me.
lol is that a joke?








BE CAREFUL HAMSTERS WILL RULE THE WORLDA

No comments:

Post a Comment