Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Will i die from kissing my dog on the lips?

Will i?Will i die from kissing my dog on the lips?
NOOOOO!!!!Will i die from kissing my dog on the lips?
First of all, why would you kiss your dog on the lips? I don't believe you will die, but you might get the bacteria that was on your dog's lip.
I'm sorry for saying this but you make bread seem smarter than you. And of course you won't die from kissing your dog on the lips.
ewwwwwwww no you will not die i have kissed dogs and frogs before im alive and well talking to u bout ur question right now! you WILL not die!
Of couse not. Who in the world told you that. A dog is supposed to have the cleanest mouth of any animal. It is a know fact, that if you have a sore that doesn't heal, let a dog lick it, and it will go away.
I sure hope so!
no, but i hope you didnt kiss it on purpose that is wrong
No, but the dog might.
you won't die but you could get intestinal worms. if your dog has worms. they - and this is really gross!!! - pop out the rear end long enough to lay their eggs outside the dog's body, so now there's dog butt worm eggs, then doggie goes to clean back there and you know how dogs clean themselves so then you go to kiss him and you suddenly got worms. it won't kill you, but it's not necessarily a smart idea.
Um no. Dogs like giving kisses.
I kiss my dog on the lips (do dogs have lips?) all the time and obviously I'm not dead. At least I don't think I am.
hope not..i shoulda been dead years back if thats the case xx
He he, I'm alive and having the 2 points, thank u.
As a veterinarian, I can say honestly that you will surely be dead within a day or so due to the plethora of serious illnesses that a dog carries in and around the mouth area. I would suggest that, if you survive, you kiss your dog directly on the anus from now on.
No. But kissing a cat is fatal.
no. why do you think that?


cuhz of saliva? well if you didnt kno, dogs mouths are cleaner than peoples.
  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment