Sunday, April 25, 2010

Scratching the vagina cause my vagina lips to be uneven?

After scratching around the vagina area, I mean really scratching, and also rubbing the vagina lips really hard to get the scratching to stop, my vagina lips are not even, one is bigger than the other and also like futher up than the other. Is it because I strecthed my skin down there or is it because it's swollen? Although it doesn't look swollen. Will somebody please let me know what this means and will it eventually go back to normal?Scratching the vagina cause my vagina lips to be uneven?
Well if it is itching that is an indication of a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, or possibly a STD.


Secondly , vagina's are all difrent.. there isnt a symetrical vagina in the world.... one side can be bigger, smaller, darker.. less hairy... it means nothing. I have had 2 kids... so mines is NEVER gonna look the same..LOL


But if you are scratching that bad.. you can tear at the vaginal lining and those small cuts can let bacteria in while u sweat or wear tight clothing and cause an infection as well.





Check the DOC !

No comments:

Post a Comment