Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do my lips feel swollen when I wake up?

Could this have something to do with my anxiety?Why do my lips feel swollen when I wake up?
Yes, it probably does. When your oxygen levels go up too high, you can get facial and extremity numbness.Why do my lips feel swollen when I wake up?
When you are sleeping, your body starts to become dehydrated because you are not drinking anything for a long period of time. This will make your lips feel swollen. Try drinking a glass of water when you first wake up, and that feeling should go away quickly. This happens to everyone to some degree; it depends on how much their body is hydrated before they go to sleep. I would guess that you don't drink a lot of plain water or don't drink a lot between dinner and bedtime. Hope this helps :)
thts natural, it happns wd evrybdy less or more.......


coz whn sleeping d muscles get relaxd, let it b of anywher, so they r actually relaxd....so dnt worry dear.......
Perhaps you chew on your lips in your sleep?
Do you have a dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment