Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to reduce clogged pores around lips?

My pores around my upper lip/cupids bow are sortof noticeable, and they get clogged so easily, and they make parts of my upper lip look all bumpy or swollen like i have a cold sore when I dont and its nasty! Im OCD about chapped lips so i always wear chapstick. Anyone have experience with this or know any brands of face wash/lotion and chap sticks that help with this?How to reduce clogged pores around lips?
I have the same problem. I hate chapped lips too and I'm so OCD about it . First what I had too do was not be OCD for a while. It's kinda hard the first couple of days because you desperately feel you need something on your lips, when you really don't. Then after a couple of days or so you realize you don't always need chap stick. I stopped using chapstick soo much because onetime i used so much i actually got a whitehead on my lip, not pleasant. so stop using chapstick so much and use it only when necessary





. and to avoid the pimples/clogged pores around your lips, try not to get chapstick on your skin, or don't use an oily chapstick like keils for ahwile and stick with something more solid. I noticed that I get pimples sometimes when I get food, mostly oily food, and don't notice it until my pores get clogged. so wipe or clean your face after you eat.





I like using a chaptick at night, something that say's night treatment, then my lips feel nourished in the daytime and I don't have to apply as much. Normally in drugstores in the chapstick section you will find many brands of night treatments to try.





My favorite chapstick is blistex, the ';chaptick'; brand, or sometimes keihls only when i need it because it can clog pores.











Hope this helps a little :)How to reduce clogged pores around lips?
I use pore strips like, Biore or Diaderm to get rid of blackheads, just make sure you trim it to your lip contour and don't get it stuck to your lip!





Use antibacterial washes, personally I love True purifying face wash!








Oh and when applying chapstick try to keep it on your lips only.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment