Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it normal for the urethra opening for guys to look like a pair of lips?

A few months ago I noticed my penis looked a little puffyish from the tip where the urethra(pee hole) opening is, It looks like a small pair a vaginal lips. Not sure why this is happening, I don't have stds, I stopped masturbating for the past week to see if it will go back to normal. I as wondering if any other guys have this problem. is it normal?Is it normal for the urethra opening for guys to look like a pair of lips?
I would actually say that this is normal. Some guy's urethral openings are wider than others thus looking like a pair of lips, especially if the guy is intact/uncut as due to the tension of the foreskin of the glans tugging it a bit. Some guys' openings just pucker out a little, again common in intact guys as well, but some circumcised guys get it too, where it looks a little more raised than flat, myself included. Mainly to say, not every guy's opening is going to be perfectly flat on the glans.





However, if you do feel that this is not what it is then going to the GP/doctor never hurt.Is it normal for the urethra opening for guys to look like a pair of lips?
yea thats normal i have the same problem but i guess its pretty normal now that i hear you have it
I say kiss people with your penis the perfect ice breaker.
You probably have AIDS
get checked out by a doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment