Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it normal to have really dry lips after a lip piercing?

Read title.Is it normal to have really dry lips after a lip piercing?
If you're cleaning your piercing a lot, then yes. If it's really cold outside, then definitely!Is it normal to have really dry lips after a lip piercing?
Not really to do with a lip piercing, but the cold weather WILL dry your lips. Invest in a chapstick and put it on your lips 2-3 times a day.





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>


Answer mine :)?

1 comment:

  1. Should you ever require the services of a hacker or private investigator to monitor your children's day to day activities,or monitor your employees activities as well as catch a cheating spouse or other hacking related issues, I implore you to try your very best to hire this cyber professional 'hackingloop6@gmail. com'. he will increase your chances of getting your job completed. I was able to hire the services of this elite, asides the fact that I was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. He carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark. contact;'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' Call or text him also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785 .tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete