Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is the length of your pinky on the hand that you write with? is it equal to how wide your lips are?

if it's not equal tell me if the length of your pinky on the hand that you write with is almost as wide as your lips.What is the length of your pinky on the hand that you write with? is it equal to how wide your lips are?
yes!What is the length of your pinky on the hand that you write with? is it equal to how wide your lips are?
They are not equal, in fact my pinky is longer.





My mouth is actually normal sized as well, it's just that my fingers are really long. My pinky is about 1 cm longer.
Wow, theyre equal..never noticed before!
nope, my pinky is definately longer. from my wrist to my elbow is how long my foot is though, does that count????????
Yep, equal lol
lol they are equal. weird
Mine is equal..oo thats quite weird lol!
My lips are 5cm and my pinky is around 6-6.5cm


Ah well
nope mine is longer, my lips are 5cm and my pinky is 6.5 cm
  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment