Sunday, April 25, 2010

HOW to avoid white stuff on lips from lipgloss?

Every time I wear lipgloss on my lips, I wear it on top of chapstick, (and I brush my teeth and keep my breath and mouth fresh), no matter what it ALWAYS dries up into white gooey stuff in the corners of my mouth. Why does it so that and how to prevent it?HOW to avoid white stuff on lips from lipgloss?
Try wearing just the chapstick and seeing if it causes the white stuff, if it doesn't then try just the lipgloss on its own.. Process of elimination should lead you to the cause of it.


It could just be a combination of the two though.


If it happens when you use different brands then thats odd, maybe you have sensitive lips or something?HOW to avoid white stuff on lips from lipgloss?
I'm guessing you buy a really bad brand of chapstick/lipgloss because that never happens to me...





Maybe it's the toothpaste that you're getting in the corners of your mouth? It's either that, bad lipgloss/chapstick, or you may need to see a doctor.
Its probably from wearing a gloss that is too goopy and sticky on top of a wax based chapstick. Get a lip gloss that is thinner see if that helps.
STOP SUCKING DICK
That's gross, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment