Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Im getting my Braces off tommorow, and my lips are chapped pretty bad, and i dont want them to bleed?

is there anything i can do ,like over night, im already putting vaseline on them , and its not working!Im getting my Braces off tommorow, and my lips are chapped pretty bad, and i dont want them to bleed?
STOP vaseline it's a terrible product, and dries you out more then helps.


It's Petroleum.





Drink a lot of water today through a straw.


Apply pure vitamin e to the lips


and take a multi vitamin





Go get some berts bee lip balm/chap stick type.Im getting my Braces off tommorow, and my lips are chapped pretty bad, and i dont want them to bleed?
use lip balm
The night before I got my braces off, I had the same problem





You should put chap stick on ( I recommend the Burt's Bees one! its amazing ) , and apply it regularly. Before bed, put on some more Vaseline.


Try licking your lips more, I know its weird but you need moisture in them.
Abreva... It's the best.
they will probaby bleed coz they are clapped coz the put thing thiny that hold your mounth open

No comments:

Post a Comment