Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does it feel good kissing a girl that wear braces so her lips so bigger and wearing lip gloss?

i saw this girl in school that she was wearing braces and lip gloss at the same time and making out with this boy.


and she was wearing braces...so her lips was like forward a bit giving it slightly sensation that her lips was bigger ....thicker... some thing like that.


so i wanted to know how does it feel....and you agree. big lips...with lip gloss.Does it feel good kissing a girl that wear braces so her lips so bigger and wearing lip gloss?
I have braces, and I've noticed that my lips definitely look a little bit bigger. I was having this discussion with one of my guy friends and he said he loves the way braces feel when he's kissing someone.





He didn't go into too much detail... but I guess there IS an advantage to having braces?!Does it feel good kissing a girl that wear braces so her lips so bigger and wearing lip gloss?
NO IT's SoO not the same FEELING!


well for me, I just got my braces like 3 weeks ago


maybe 4 and i had my ';first brace kiss'; i guess you can say.


last night..haha it's like soo hard idk well from what i'm used to. Report Abuse

i used to wear braces and although it doesn't look that appealing,the kiss is done the same way as the normal, non-brace kiss.


also i have big,juicy lips.some people find this appealing,while others think it doesn't look good.


and i always wear lip gloss,but when it comes to kissing,it should not be too sticky


:P


and finally braces dont make one's lips bigger.they just make them look so.the feeling is the same as if the person did not wear braces.


but genuine big,thick,juicy lips turn me on.
IT FELLS THE SAME i have braces and people say i have biglips people anlways think just becaus you have braces its gonna hurt or feel better.. well you dont use your teeth to kiss person. Well I dont.But yeah some people actually like the feeling of kissing a girl with braces idk y.
lol nice question. I wouldn't know considering a. i have normal sized lips, and b. I don't wear braces. plus I don't plan on kissing anyone who wears lip gloss in my life time. :)
That's an odd question. But I would think opinions would differ from person to person. Good luck finding an answer. o_O
why are you staring at her!!! weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment