Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i get my lips to look bigger and fuller without botox or lip pencil ?

Get some lip pumper.How can i get my lips to look bigger and fuller without botox or lip pencil ?
I bought a product called Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Lip Rejuvenating Treatment. It is supposed to boost fullness, defines, contours, softens, smoothes, and protects and it SPF 20. It comes in a small tube pump type container 0.33 fl oz. and has a clear lid. I like it.How can i get my lips to look bigger and fuller without botox or lip pencil ?
Don't. You are beautiful just the way you are. And you don't need to be putting any chemicals in or on your body to change your body in any way to make it unnatural. In my opinion, that only makes a person look ugly.
Honestly I wouldn't use lip plumper, your lips are swelling as a reaction to the chemicals in it...not good. Just use some lipliner around the outside of your lips and then some lipstick. You don't want your lips to look too full and fake.
I think this there lipcloss makes them look big, i was looking at it the other day, but make then look heathly thats the best thing to do..





please help me.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
theres some lipglosses that say they will plump up your lips.





some examples are: lip explosion, Soap %26amp; Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss, etc



ps botox doesn't make your lips bigger.


is collagen that is injected into your lips to make them fuller.
pout :D stick your lips out slightly! or use lipgloss or vaseline to make them look healthy :)
just punch yourself in the mouth- you'll have that b-stung look in a few seconds ;-)
sexy mother pucker i always have it in my handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment