Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone had any experience with liposuction or restylane fillers in the face and lips?

have you had lipo, or restylane to plump the lips or in the face to fill lines, or do you know anyone that has? I am thinking of having lipo on my tummy and waist in the next couple of months and restylane in my lips and face. Any experiences good or bad?


Relevant answers only please!!


ThanksHas anyone had any experience with liposuction or restylane fillers in the face and lips?
Restylane (hyaluronic acid) is probably one of my favorites. I remember when I was skeptical because of the cost, the frequency of injections needed to maintain the result. However, as I am sure you have heard, it is cumulative. Honest! I have noticed a serious increase in the longevity of my results. Up to a year, and in my upper lids, I have only had it one time and that was almost a year and a half ago (Aug 2006!). I have had facial injections with Restylane as well. I have had it injected above and below my eyes, as well the nasolabial area (the area which runs from the corner of your mouth to the side of your nose). When I need a touch up, I go right back to my doctor, Dr. Jonathan Hoenig, and get my undereyes, lips and philtrum augmented. That man can stick me with a hypodermic any day. More injectable fillers: http://www.mycosmeticsurgeryblog.com/hom鈥?/a>





Liposuction Info: Although liposuction can be used to remove some body fat, it is not a substitute for diet and exercise. It can, however, be very effective in removing stubborn areas of fat that do not respond to dieting and exercise. Procedure overview, recovery, before and after pics: http://www.newimage.com/cosmetic-plastic鈥?/a>





Some liposuction FAQs: http://www.newimage.com/cosmetic-plastic鈥?/a>





Good luck to you, hope this helps!Has anyone had any experience with liposuction or restylane fillers in the face and lips?
Being Purr Purr Fect I would also like to know !

No comments:

Post a Comment