Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got some of the aspirin mask on my lips?

I was doing an aspirin mask on my face and some of it got on my lips and when I washed my face off my lips in the part that had the aspirin mask was lighter in color. Please, can you tell me what happened? How long will it take to go back to normal..? What should I do?I got some of the aspirin mask on my lips?
aspirin masks are dangerous, and they do bleach th skin. most likely it's going to change back to regular color in a couple of weeks, but if not, the change is permanent. see a doctor.

1 comment:

  1. Should you ever require the services of a hacker or private investigator to monitor your children's day to day activities,or monitor your employees activities as well as catch a cheating spouse or other hacking related issues, I implore you to try your very best to hire this cyber professional 'hackingloop6@gmail. com'. he will increase your chances of getting your job completed. I was able to hire the services of this elite, asides the fact that I was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. He carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark. contact;'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' Call or text him also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785 .tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete