Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i stop break outs around my lips?

ive been getting pimples all around my lips. at first i was sure i had herpes but on close examination i realize my lips are surronded by black heads. like every pore. its only around my lips and corners of nose where strips dont work. how can i fix this? How can i stop break outs around my lips?
Have you changed brands or types of lipstick or gloss recently? You could be sensitive to an ingredient.


1] skip lip color for a while - use a sensitive skin formola balm.


2] exfoliate with apricot scrub twice a week


3] exfoliate with clean cloth on the other days, til blackheads clear up.How can i stop break outs around my lips?
good product for pimples that has ALWAYS helped me is zapzit i found it works BETTER than proactive but thats just me / wash your face daily and nightly
  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment