Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's are good lipglosses for filipino pigmented lips?

I'm filipino and i'm dark skinned but i have big, very red pigmented lips. i'm really into that baby pink nudeish color. i was wondering what lipgloses or lipsticks are good that make my lips that color without looking all flakey and weird looking. i was kinda looking towards nars orgasm and turkish delightWhat's are good lipglosses for filipino pigmented lips?
OMG NARS Orgasm is like 24 bucks girl, don't do it lol. Just buy a ';nude shaded'; lip stick (try nyc, they're cheap like 99 cents! try their long wear lip sticks, they're pretty good and last a while, just that their packaging SUCKS :) to kinda ';numb'; the color, and use a baby pink gloss over it. I recommend Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment in Brilliant Blush or in any other light pink colors. Their only about 5 bucks and add GREAT shine and glam lol.





But I would loooove to have naturally red pigmented lips lol.





Good luck my fellow filipina!What's are good lipglosses for filipino pigmented lips?
nude.





And I didn't know Filipinos had their own lip color.
  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment