Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is there a permanent cure for dry lips?

I have very dry lips and I have heard that I should use vasaline.This just makes my lips all greasy and horrible although maybe I'm not applying it right.If I keep using it will my lips eventually get better or is there another way?Also how should I apply vaseline.By putting a small bit on and rubbing it in or what.Also I'm a boy and do not mean vaginal lips obviously.Is there a permanent cure for dry lips?
when i used vasaline it used to wear of quickly and make my lips feel even drier. and i used badger products too, that was ok but a little greasy and strong taste of lavender and herbs :P


i found a great cure! well a good preventer of chapped lips or sore lips, the hemp lip balm from the body shop about 3 quid, honestly its lush, makes your lips feel really smooth and its honestly beautiful xxxxx





i really advise that you try it, but i dont think there's a permenant cure for dry lips, i think its jsut prevention and not licking then to muchx





peaceIs there a permanent cure for dry lips?
You can use the following-


Blistex


Carmenx


you can find it at CVS,Walgreens or any other drug store.
use any cold cream.some companies like ponds and emami makes coldcream.
I would just use Chap Stick or something with menthol in it to keep them moist
coco butter lip barm


go to boots they have loads


or get a chap stick

No comments:

Post a Comment