Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why is my 8 year olds lips turning blue when she go swiming?

My 8 year olds lips turn blue in the pool. She had heart surgery in January. I am not sure if she is just cold or is it from surgery?


anyone out ther with the same problem?Why is my 8 year olds lips turning blue when she go swiming?
It's too cold for her. Kids get cold faster in the water than adults do. I took my two kids swiming yesterday. My youngest had to get out of the water first because about five minutes after she got in she started shivering and her lips turned blue.Why is my 8 year olds lips turning blue when she go swiming?
my daughter is 2 and this happens to her too it happened today and the pool was a heated pool and really warm!!! so why is this still happening?? Report Abuse

the water might be too cold for her to handle.


my best bet is to put some heated water into the pool and see if her lips still turn blue...(mine turn purple) when i have been in the water too long..it might be because she is in the water too long also





hope i helped:)
Most likely way to cold in the swimming pool. Try putting her in a swimming pool that is heated to about 85 and see how she reacts. My boys will turn blue in the lips too if they get in regular pools but do fine in the heated pools.
Blue lips is the body's way of saying I'm Cold. Get her out dry her off and quickly get her warm and dressed. No matter if she says she is warm or fine or whatever her body signals are saying she's cold.
She could be cold. My oldest son goes swimming his lip and around it blue because he cold. When you see that have her come out and get warmed up and it go away..
My daughters lips do the same thing when she swims because she gets cold (even though it's very hot out). But I'd ask her doctor to be sure.
that happens to me when i go swimming. i think its just too cold. :)
too cold.

1 comment:

  1. Should you ever require the services of a hacker or private investigator to monitor your children's day to day activities,or monitor your employees activities as well as catch a cheating spouse or other hacking related issues, I implore you to try your very best to hire this cyber professional 'hackingloop6@gmail. com'. he will increase your chances of getting your job completed. I was able to hire the services of this elite, asides the fact that I was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. He carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark. contact;'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' Call or text him also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785 .tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete