Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What should ido about rough skin around my lips?

i have a slight problem that is turning into a huge one.





i have rly rough skin around my lips, u can't tell wen u touch it, it's actually rly rly soft wen u do.





but wen i run my tongue around my lips, it feels extremely spiky n rough.





i'm afraid of kissing cuz of this, what can i do?What should ido about rough skin around my lips?
carmax!!!


or vasalineWhat should ido about rough skin around my lips?
brush your lips then apply lipgloss. Make sure the brush is wet. Pat dry with a towel and apply your lipgloss.
Moisturize around your lips, chapstick, and exfoliate with some face wash. You could also exfoliate by getting a wet face towel and run it around the areas that are dry. Try not to lick your lips alot because the saliva has acids in it and it causes your skin to become dry.
I have read that if you apply eye cream to your lips it softens them.....for extremely rough skin, work the eye cream in with a soft toothbrush......good luck
put vaseline on and around you lips before you go to bed everynight..and chapstick or lip balm on your lips during the day

No comments:

Post a Comment