Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I heard that wearing lipstick everyday will turn the lips dark. Will herbal lipstick help to avoid?

the lips turning black or dark.I heard that wearing lipstick everyday will turn the lips dark. Will herbal lipstick help to avoid?
You heard wrong. Lipstick is a cosmetic ingredient it does not penetrate into the dermis, therefore it will not turn your lips dark. Even longwearing formulas only last 6-8 hours. The only thing that can turn your lips darker permanently is tattooing and genetics.I heard that wearing lipstick everyday will turn the lips dark. Will herbal lipstick help to avoid?
This isn't true unless your lipstick contains permanent dyes or lead, in which case you would also get lead poisoning.
Use Burt's Bees. It natural and it makes your lips feel really good. Get the chap stick, but it has colour.
never heard of this. I wear lipstick everyday for +10 years and there has been no change.
thats just a myth.

1 comment:

  1. Should you ever require the services of a hacker or private investigator to monitor your children's day to day activities,or monitor your employees activities as well as catch a cheating spouse or other hacking related issues, I implore you to try your very best to hire this cyber professional 'hackingloop6@gmail. com'. he will increase your chances of getting your job completed. I was able to hire the services of this elite, asides the fact that I was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. He carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark. contact;'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' Call or text him also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785 .tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete