Sunday, April 25, 2010

My lips are constantly dry and peeling off, what do I do?

The skin on my lips is constantly peeling off. People tell me to drink water but no matter how much water I drink it's all the same.





Sometimes, the water even makes my dry lips worse.





I've tried chapstick before and it doesn't really work. It helps for about 10 minutes and then my lips just start peeling off again.





I don't know what to do.My lips are constantly dry and peeling off, what do I do?
Get lipbalm.





Google is your friend.My lips are constantly dry and peeling off, what do I do?
Vaseline at night would help. also it's probably a sign that your missing some vitamins or essential amino acids. i would take some vitamin e because it's excellent for skin and should help. also if you use chapstick don't get carmex or any nastyness like that. buy organic chapstick because commercial chapsticks contain things that dry lips so that you will keep buying their product. good luck.
Try Medicated Chapstick (it's in a dark-green labeled tube). I have the exact same problem and have tried everything (AND I drink tons of water daily).





It's the best stuff (for the cheapest price) I can find that fits into my purse or pocket, and it lasts for a long time after applied, but be prepared to use it more than once a day. There's no escaping that, unfortunately. It's just the way our cookies seems to crumble, isn't it? :^(
|you must find a lip balm that are natural, good for your lips, and prevent your lips from getting dry and peel off too. i used to have this problem until i finally found a solution for this, i got blistex lip balm and it helps a lot! it's hard to find one lip balm that are prefect for your lips so go try all different kinds of lip balms. good luck!
put some vaseline or a really strong chapstick on your lips before you go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment