Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do some people kiss their pets on the lips ?

That's very gross !Why do some people kiss their pets on the lips ?
I agree. i have seen where my dogs mouth has been.Why do some people kiss their pets on the lips ?
look i love my cats...and i loved my cat kittie 'que descanse en paz'





but my cats know not to kiss me or anyone on the lips...i'm throwing up in my own mouth right now...i know where that dog/cat mouth has been...why do i want to be next?





dag violin, what are you so angry about...she just ask a question!! chill go kiss your cats get back to happy
i kiss my dog on the lips but i hold her mouth closed so she can't lick me. i also kiss both of my horses' lips. they're soft and they tickle me? same reason why you kiss my parents/ girl/ boyfriends/ spouse/ anyone else on lips!, cuz you luv em so darn much!
well some people think of there pets as family members my cat is 17 years old hes our family member lol but its not as gross as alot of people think just think of things that people put in there mouths somethings are alot grosser then kissing a pet! think about it lol and people with roachs have pots and pans and dishes with roach eggs on them ...now thats gross.. and roach legs they eat and dont even know it eww now thats gross .....
It's not really that gross, especially considering what people eat in this day and age eg frogs, snails etc. I kiss Tasha (one of my pups) and my guinea pigs on their heads not their lips, but one of my pups; Jack is a different story. Most of the time I can get him on his head before he does anything, but several times you go to kiss him (so your lips are in the pouted position) and he jumps up and licks you (most of the time getting your lips). That is pretty gross but it is really funny.
Because thats some ways ppl show they love animals. Theres nothing wrong with it. Some ppl eat food off the ground, I think thats gross but they still do it.
My cats have been inside since the moment I got them. They eat Blue Buffalo brand food, have baths every 4 months, and are very clean. If you have a problem with me kissing my cats on the lips you can just look the other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment