Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of red outlined dry lips And what is it that I have....?

I have had this problem for the last 3 years. My lips turn red, get really dry, and get a red outline. I've tried vaseline and blistex and all sorts of chapsticks but they only work for a little. Is this a disease or something? I really want to get rid of it. I know licking my lips is bad for it, too.How do I get rid of red outlined dry lips And what is it that I have....?
The cold, dry air of winter can take a toll on your skin -- especially on the lips.





Here are suggestions to help protect your lips from painful drying and chapping, courtesy of the U.S. National Library of Medicine:





Drink plenty of fluids to keep your skin well-hydrated.


Protect and treat lips with a beeswax lip balm or petroleum jelly.


Keep a humidifier running in your home to prevent the air from becoming too dry.


Apply sunscreen to your lips.


Avoid too much exposure to the sun or wind.How do I get rid of red outlined dry lips And what is it that I have....?
Same thing happens to me. I use vaseline and put it on before I go to bed every night for a week or two. Yeah, dont lick your lips, thats what makes it red. You could probabyl get some over the counter medicine to help it heal.

1 comment:

  1. I recently got a referral to this software genius hacker at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, when I was looking for help in recovering an old family lost files and documents to my husband's leased properties. This genius is a legit and reliable hacker, he really saved me from the risk of losing my husband's properties in court. He also render other services like changing grades, tracking locations, hacking websites, fixing and improving credit score, keeping tabs on your teenagers, You can also reach out to him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more.. hackingloop6@ gmail. com, is also reachable through WhatsApp + 1(484) 540 - 0785, his customer service is truly recommendable.

    ReplyDelete