Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i remove the stains from my lips?

due to my cigarette and marijuana habit, my lips are darker then before...is there anything i can do or use to brighten my lips back?How can i remove the stains from my lips?
Yes that happens with Blacks who smoke so I'm


figuring you must have some pigment to your skin.


Look at President Obama's lips---I knew he was a


smoker before it came out in the press.


I would try lemon juice or a fade cream.If you use


the fade cream,use it lightly so as not to swallow it.


Good Luck---and give up the cigarettes;the tar and


nicotine are staining your lips and your lungs♥How can i remove the stains from my lips?
are you sure that is what it's from? I do both also and my aren't stained.Maybe you should go to the doctor and make sure that is the problem
bright red lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment