Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why does Michael C Hall have such white lips?

When I watch him on Dexter I can't stop thinking that his lips are really white, sometimes even blue. Is that a medical condition or does some people just have lighter lips? I looks like he's not getting enough oxygen or something.Why does Michael C Hall have such white lips?
I watch Dexter fairly regularly myself and never noticed that about him. I don't think he has white lips. It could be the lighting in the show which makes it look like he has such white lips.Why does Michael C Hall have such white lips?
It's actually makeup. You can tell sometimes on extreme close ups.I guess they wanted to give Dexter that off putting cold vibe so they covered up his natural lip color with his foundation.Sort of weird, but not distracting. Report Abuse

i've never noticed that before...

No comments:

Post a Comment